DELIVERING AN ONGOING SEO AND CONTENT STRATEGY FOR THE LOWDOWN
This fem-tech startup is the world's first contraceptive review platform, sharing factual and real life experiences collected from over 5,000 reviews.
Whilst the site had grown organically through PR and demand, it had not yet been optimised for search results or implemented a strategic approach to its blog content.
I was tasked with the creation of an SEO strategy including a full keyword analysis, the optimisation of all current content, management and SEO training for their writers, sourcing backlinking opportunities and creating new factual review pages.
Whilst SEO strategies usually take a long period of time to have effect, there were a number of immediate achievements within the first six weeks:
- 18% increase in monthly organic traffic
- 94 new keywords in Google's top 10 results, a third of which are in position 1-3
- optimisation of a page that was losing ranking led to a 656% increase in traffic
- a new landing page earnt 126 brand new keywords
- new blog strategy increased blog views by 207%
- optimising meta data for a target keyword increased click-through traffic by 391.4%
Live examples of copywriting / optimisation: