CONTENT AND SEO STRATEGY FOR GLOBAL EVENTS AND TRAVEL AGENCY
Delivery of a full brand refresh for Banks Sadler, including an updated tone of voice, new / edited website copy, visual redesign and a social media strategy to transform the brand from a corporate company to a cultured, personable agency.
A new SEO strategy was also introduced, predominantly through an ongoing blog plan. Optimised articles covered topics from event technology to the top bars in London and alternative city breaks.
Refreshed conversion-orientated copywriting included landing pages, product/service descriptions, case studies, venue descriptions, blog content, social media captions and ongoing client proposals.
The results of the website rebrand and launch included:
- 157% growth in organic traffic and 300% increase in online enquiries within 12 months
- overtaking two core competitors who had previously held the strongest position in Google search rankings
- growth of over 56 spots in Google search rankings to the top 3 for 6 target keywords
- blog views increased by 61% in 12 months with many posts reaching the first page of Google search results
- social media following grew by over 40%, becoming one of the biggest influences in the industry
Following the launch, a new product page with optimised web copy reached the first page of Google, driving £1 million in opportunity.